- Data Science with Python certification course. Upgrade Yourself & Work in Leading Global Analytics.
- Learn Python programming, NumPy, Pandas, Statistics.
- 10 Assignments, 10 real time industry projects on healthcare, banking and retail.
- Resume that will help you merge your previous experience with data analytics.
- Placement preparation- Question bank, PDF’s, E-books, Sharing your CV with our Industry links, Certification at end of the course.
- You will be equipped with all the skills on day one of your new analytics job.
Who Can Join Python Course?
- Working professionals who wants to upgrade their skills.
- Students who wants to make their career in data science.
- Data Analysts & Software Engineers looking to enhance Data Science skills.
DATA SCIENCE WITH PYTHON
Do you want to shift your career to analytics? Many of our students did that in the past, So can you!!!
Crystal Analytix is one of the best python training institutes in Delhi NCR. We are leading python training institute having branches in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon. We are providing advance python certification training course for beginners as well as industry experts. Our Python training course is very well prepared to give in-depth knowledge by covering all modules from basic to advance. As the demand of python experts are increasing day by day, we provide python training as per latest industry standard.
Lean how to do data analysis with Python language- Data cleaning, Data Exploration, reporting and visualization using python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib etc. It’s a complete online/offline analytical course not only making you trained on data science using Python but making you equipped with job ready skills on day of your new analytics job.
Project 1: Predicting who will default and who will not for a bank loan or Credit Card
Project 2: Predicting the optimal price of a car to be launched
Project 3: Segmentation of customer base for a retail chain
Project 4: Cancer detection using healthcare data
Project 5: Predicting customer churn from a telecom industry
Project 6: predicting amount of amount to be bet in a horse race
Project 7: Exploratory data analysis, data cleaning exercise on a banking data
Project 8: Forecasting sales of a company after 2 years from now